From: PJS on
Hi,

I have a pivot table with different region and different Operational
Directors' performance. I would like to limit the user to their own data
without seeing others' numbers. How would I do that?

For example, let say, there are 3 operational directors A, B and C, if
person A opens the spreadsheet, is it possible for him/her to enter a
password to access his/her info only?

thanks,

PJS

From: Eduardo on
Hi,
you will need to set up a diferent worksheet for each director, then hide
the worksheet, but before hidding it, right click on the mouse view code,
coppy this, the password used is called Manager, change it for yours, there
are three places where the password is mentioned

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
Dim strPassword As String
On Error Resume Next
Me.Protect Password:="MANAGER"
Me.Columns.Hidden = True

strPassword = InputBox("Enter password to access DATA sheet")

If strPassword = "" Then
ActiveSheet.Visible = False
Worksheets("Menu").Select
Exit Sub