From: Windows 7 Windows on
I opened excell program to add data but it is locked. I can't add nor delete
data. None of the functions work. It opens, but is locked. Help
From: Gary Brown on
It might be that you have a 'Freeze Panes' issue.
To unfreeze the windows...
In 2003 -
WINDOWS > UNFREEZE PANES
in 2007 +
VIEW > WINDOWS > UNFREEZE PANES
--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.

From: Gord Dibben on
Unprotect the worksheet.

If it has a password, ask the originator for that password.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:38:01 -0700, Windows 7 <Windows
7(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I opened excell program to add data but it is locked. I can't add nor delete
>data. None of the functions work. It opens, but is locked. Help

Pages: 1
Prev: Pivot Table limiting user selection
Next: Div / 0