From: Radhakant Panigrahi on
Hi,
Can anybody help me. I have 25 sheets with same no of column and in the same
sequence. I need to make pivot using column A, B , and Cas range taking all
the data from 25 sheets...if copy all the data from 25 sheets, paste in a
single sheet and make pivot then it takes a long time and more over some
times the data exceeds 65000 lines for a single sheet....

Can anybody please help me out to resolve my query and whether it is posible
to make pivot using the data from multiple sheet as range...
From: Jacob Skaria on
Check out

Jacob (MVP - Excel)