From: sduffield on
How do I delete the calculated fields that I added to a pivot table? The
field list for the pivot table doesn't seem to be modifiable.

Thanks,
Sduffield
From: Jim Thomlinson on
How you do it depends on which version of XL you have but essentially the
spot where you created the calculatied field is the same spot where you will
delete it.

Pivot table | Formulas | Calculated Fields
Select the Calculated Field and then hit the delete button
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson