From: Cheryl on
I have the following formula for column D and E
=D2<Today() red
=(D2-Today())<30 green
I need to add a formula that if a date is in column c then column D and E
are black.

From: T. Valko on
What are you formatting? The font color or the cell fill color?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

From: Cheryl on
The font color.

From: T. Valko on
Ok, if you're formatting the font color then the default font color should
be black. So, you'd just need to modify your current formulas.

=AND(COUNT(C2)=0,D2<Today())

=AND(COUNT(C2)=0,D2-Today()<30)

The logic is: If C2 contains a date (which Excel evaluates as a number) then
the formula will evaluate as FALSE and the red or green font color *will
not* be applied leaving the default black font.