From: dstiefe on
I have a pivot table with two levels of columns headings..so for example

I have Period of the Month...and then under that...week in period...each
period has 4 weeks..

but sometimes I may only have 1 week in a period..

how can i read the pivot table and determine how many weeks in a period are
actually displayed?

thank you

I am willing to send the file if you reply with an email address
From: dstiefe on