From: Davis1309 on
I need to create a macro to just open the File SaveAs, the end user can save
the file as any name or in any directory they choose. Thanks!
From: Javed on
On Jun 2, 6:24 pm, Davis1309 <Davis1...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I need to create a macro to just open the File SaveAs, the end user can save
> the file as any name or in any directory they choose.  Thanks!

Sub FileSave()

With Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogSaveAs)
If .Show Then .Execute
End With

End Sub

Pls let me know if anything more you need.
From: Davis1309 on
Nevermind....I figured it out!