From: Anthony Edward Laurent on

Dear Sir,

Compliment of the new season. I am Antony Edward Laurent; I am contacting you for a legitimate business transaction strictly to you, I personally discovered a dormant account with a total sum of 25,000,000.00 GBP (TWENTY FIVE MILLION POUNDS STERLING) and the owner of this dormant account died on 31st Dec 2004, this account has NO BENEFICIARY attached to it.

I therefore solicit for your sincere cooperation in transferring this dormant fund to your foreign account as the foreign beneficiary of the fund to avoid confiscating it by our bank.

Note:
* : You will act as the true Beneficiary of the fund.
* : Your full information will be needed for this transaction.
* : We will be contracting an attorney, who will procure the relevant documents.
* : Sharing ratio is 65% for me and 25% for you, While 5% for checks and Balance.
* :I will travel to meet you in your country for Sharing and investment.

If you are willing to cooperate in this transaction, kindly reply through my private email:
laurent22008(a)hotmail.com looking forward to hear from you.

Regards
Antony Edward Laurent