From: "Web mail Account Support Team" on
Dear Webmail Account Owner,

This message is from web mail admin messaging center to all web mail account
owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center.
We are canceling unused web mail email account to create more space for new
accounts.

To prevent your account from closing you will have to update it below so that
we will know it's status as a currently used account.

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW
Email Username : .............
Email Password : ................
Date of Birth : .................
Warning!!! Any account owner that refuses to update his or her account within
Three days of this update notification will lose his or her account
permanently.

Thank you for using web mail
Support Team
Warning Code :ID67565434