From: Dave on
Hi

Please help on the following issue:

I have to check if one of the check boxes in the following cells is
checked I need a macro that checks if the check box in cell G14 (Check
box 53) is
checked in sheet Account Tracker. If its checked then I want to do
the
formula in G17, if the check box in H14(Check box 54) is checked I
want to do the
formula in h17 & if the checkbox in I14 (Check box 55)is checked I
want to do the
formula in cell I17.

A second thing I need is that based on the above logic as there
will
be only one set of values in g17 or h17 or i17 .If the values in
g17
or h17 or i17 are negative than I want to do the calculation in j18

thanks in advance
From: JLatham on
See my response in your other post of same subject.

But while I'm here, I'll give you a hint: if it turns out that sometimes
people are checking more than one of the checkboxes and it's causing
troubles, consider switching them to radio buttons from the Forms toolbar. A
group of radio buttons is linked to a single cell, and each one puts a
different value into that cell depending on which button is pushed. Only one
of a group at a time can be selected, so you can test the value in the linked
cell to see which one is currently selected.