From: �� on
Sometimes, I plug USB flash disk into various unknown computers. And I don't
know if these computers are free from virus or not. What can I do?

From: smlunatick on
On Mar 29, 7:18 am, "Àî" <H> wrote:
> Sometimes, I plug USB flash disk into various unknown computers. And I don't
> know if these computers are free from virus or not. What can I do?

If your flash disk is a U3 compatible drive, you can get a U3 anti-
virus module.

If not, there is no utility to prevent a virus from "infecting" any
flash drive. The only thing you can do is to routinely scan for
viruses on the flash drive.
From: Shenan Stanley on
�� wrote:
> Sometimes, I plug USB flash disk into various unknown computers.
> And I don't know if these computers are free from virus or not.
> What can I do?

Get good flash drives with 'read only' switches.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: jstnmarsh on

There is an application called USB Security Check. Try downloading it,
I'm sure this is going to be of a good use and the most important thing
is that you don't require regular upgrading. After you have it installed
every time you connect an offline external storage device this
application will run automatically and start scanning.

--
jstnmarsh