From: biermanoski on
Hi,

Mouse Pointer is erratic ever since I hadn't used my computer for several
months.

It was fine prior to long lapse of unuse; now it is difficult to control;
seems to have a mind of it's own. I mean it's ok when it stops. But always
jumps once when I move it.

I reviewed all my settings and did a Restore but the problem still exists.

Would appreciate if someone could help me.
--
Thank you,
Jean
From: Nil on
On 10 Aug 2010, =?Utf-8?B?Ymllcm1hbm9za2k=?=
<biermanoski(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

> Mouse Pointer is erratic ever since I hadn't used my computer for
> several months.

Take it apart and clean it thoroughly.
From: biermanoski on
It's a Notebook over 6 years old.