From: Maracay on
Hi Guys,

I am using a continuous form as subform, I am using the table fields in this
subform, the user needs to click on a check box to mark the record as deleted
and input the date the record was delete, some times the user doesn't include
the date but I don't know how to point the specific record and tell the user
in what line of the subform is the error.

Thanks

From: John W. Vinson on
On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 07:28:11 -0700, Maracay
<Maracay(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi Guys,
>
>I am using a continuous form as subform, I am using the table fields in this
>subform, the user needs to click on a check box to mark the record as deleted
>and input the date the record was delete, some times the user doesn�t include
>the date but I don�t know how to point the specific record and tell the user
>in what line of the subform is the error.
>
>Thanks

Why make the user type today's date? Just fill the date field in automatically
in the checkbox's AfterUpdate event. Use a SetValue macro or VBA code like

Private Sub chkDeleted_AfterUpdate()
Me!txtDateDeleted = Date
End Sub
--