From: Gualtier Malde on
I am using XP in an Acer netbook. For the last couple of days pop-ups (such as
battery use/time remaining) show only the top of the window behind the status
bar. I haven't been able to find a way to give it a boost.

Hope you can help
gm
From: Frederick on

"Gualtier Malde" <valacapt(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
>I am using XP in an Acer netbook. For the last couple of days pop-ups
>(such as battery use/time remaining) show only the top of the window behind
>the status bar. I haven't been able to find a way to give it a boost.
>
> Hope you can help
> gm

Try this -
http://www.troublefixers.com/how-to-fix-system-tray-icons-not-displayed-properly/

From: Gualtier Malde on
On 4/25/2010 15:04, Frederick wrote:
> "Gualtier Malde"<valacapt(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
>> I am using XP in an Acer netbook. For the last couple of days pop-ups
>> (such as battery use/time remaining) show only the top of the window behind
>> the status bar. I haven't been able to find a way to give it a boost.
>>
>> Hope you can help
>> gm
>

> Try this -
> http://www.troublefixers.com/how-to-fix-system-tray-icons-not-displayed-properly/

Thank you. That looks like the answer for the next time it happens.
GM

Pages: 1
Prev: XP Pro
Next: Spoof or what....