From: p byers on
Hi

I am using the "Browser.vbs" file in the "WindowSystemObject (WSO)" from
Mr Veretennikov - I have seen his name metioned with great respect in
here before, indeed it was a posting in here that caused me to download
and try WSO !!

(How I wish I spoke Russian, I would then be able to create a copy of
his .cfm file in English languse - but never mind Eh !!)

Here is a Snippet of his script . . . . .

Set Path = R.CreateComboBox(0,0,100,25)
R.Band(Path).Text = "Address"
Path.OnKeyDown = GetRef("PathKeyDown")

. . . . . .

I believe that it is the script that creates the "URL" box in his
beautiful browser.

I am trying to put a 'default' value in it !!

I have searched and 'Googled' but cannot find the code to do it - Help
please

Better still, even would be to be able to populate the drop down list.

Thank you in anticipation
Pete (Northolt UK)

From: mayayana on
You probably need to ask the author about
that. There's no reason to expect that others
have experience with any particular 3rd-party
component.

From: mr_unreliable on
p byers wrote:
> I am using the "Browser.vbs" file in the "WindowSystemObject (WSO)" from
> Mr Veretennikov

Note: when unzipping the Veretennikov download,
Avast (anti-virus) gives an "AdWare" warning.

cheers, jw