From: bruce on
Hi.

System A has postfix, and can relay successfully email through Gmail.
System A is 192.168.1.56
System B is 192.168.1.59

System B has Postfix, and has the line
relayhost [192.196.1.56]:25

I'd like to be able to have System B, relay it's mail through the
configured Postfix on System A.

When I simply try on System B, to send an email, I get a "Connection
Refused:" err in the log file of System B.

The docs imply that the Postfix on System A should be "open" to
connections from other systems in the same 192.168.1.x subnet. There
is a "mynetworks" line that's set to its default.

Is there something else I missed on this.

Thanks

From: bruce on
hey rob0..

thanks.

my bad. forgot to post that i had solved this.. the inet_interfaces
was set to localhost...

thanks