From: =?utf-8?B?54mb57Kl?= on
Mark Johnson <csps6789(a)yahoo.com> writes:

> All,
>
> I wonder which DKIM should I use for Postfix? Any suggestion?

Please read first RFCs. Then you'll realize why we use DKIM.

Sincerely,

--
"What do you wish me to do?"
"I want you to use all your powers, all your skill, as you love me. I do not
From: Evan Platt on
At 03:11 PM 9/9/2009, you wrote:
>Mark Johnson <csps6789(a)yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > All,
> >
> > I wonder which DKIM should I use for Postfix? Any suggestion?
>
>Please read first RFCs. Then you'll realize why we use DKIM.

That totally wasn't the question the OP was asking.. :)

From: "Dave" on
Hi,
I'd recommend either dkimproxy if your using a proxy setup or
amavisd-new if you've already got amavisd going that way might be easier.
Hth
Dave.

From: =?utf-8?B?54mb57Kl?= on
Evan Platt <evan(a)espphotography.com> writes:

> At 03:11 PM 9/9/2009, you wrote:
>>Mark Johnson <csps6789(a)yahoo.com> writes:
>>
>> > All,
>> >
>> > I wonder which DKIM should I use for Postfix? Any suggestion?
>>
>>Please read first RFCs. Then you'll realize why we use DKIM.
>
> That totally wasn't the question the OP was asking.. :)

Thanks for advice!

By the way, i thought that it is needed to folks starting to use
DKIM. Actually, at least, i needed that progress (reading RFCs) ;;

Sincerely,

--
"You won't have time to go see Genco."
-- Vito Corleone, "Chapter 1", page 41
From: Thomas Gelf on
牛粥 wrote:
>>> Please read first RFCs. Then you'll realize why we use DKIM.
>> That totally wasn't the question the OP was asking.. :)
> Thanks for advice!
> By the way, i thought that it is needed to folks starting to use
> DKIM. Actually, at least, i needed that progress (reading RFCs) ;;

I did so. I've entirely read RFC 4871, 5617, 5672, many others and
also current drafts regarding DKIM deployments. I can confirm that
the answer to his question is not to be found in any of them.

Best regards,
Thomas Gelf

--
mail: thomas(a)gelf.net