From: Mark Johnson on
All,

I wonder which DKIM should I use for Postfix? Any suggestion?

I found this:
http://dkimproxy.sourceforge.net

Thanks.

Mark

From: Guy on
2009/9/9 Mark Johnson <csps6789(a)yahoo.com>:
> I wonder which DKIM should I use for Postfix? Any suggestion?
>
> I found this:
> http://dkimproxy.sourceforge.net

I had problems with high load using dkimproxy. amavisd-new includes
DKIM which has worked well for me.

http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd-new-docs.html

Cheers
Guy

--
Don't just do something...sit there!
From: Pascal Maes on

Le 9 sept. 2009 =E0 15:58, Mark Johnson a =E9crit :

> All,
>
> I wonder which DKIM should I use for Postfix? Any suggestion?
>
> I found this:
> http://dkimproxy.sourceforge.net
>

> Thanks.
>
> Mark

I have encountered some problems with dkimproxy used as a before-queue =20=

and postfix 2.6.
I'm using dkim-milter now.

Regards,
--=20
Pascal=
From: Mark Martinec on
> I'm using dkim-milter now.

Btw, the dkim-milter seems rather abandoned now,
its development has been picked up by OpenDKIM
(same author, who previously worked on dkim-milter).

http://www.opendkim.org/

So, either amavisd-new or OpenDKIM should be fine.

Mark
From: Joe on
Mark Johnson wrote:
> All,
>
> I wonder which DKIM should I use for Postfix? Any suggestion?
>
> I found this:
> http://dkimproxy.sourceforge.net

I've been using dkim-milter - it's a sendmail milter but works fine with
postfix -

http://sourceforge.net/projects/dkim-milter/

Joe