From: "Bob Sauvage" on
Hi people !

I have a postfix server and I want to redirect my mails to another server (Spam filter) after the aliase resolution. Because this spam filter can only filter 100 adresses.

When the other server has completed its work, it sends this mail to my Postfix server (on another SMTP process and another port of course).
And finally the mails will be delivered.

Is this possible ?

Thanks a lot !
From: Ansgar Wiechers on
On 2010-03-26 Bob Sauvage wrote:
> I have a postfix server and I want to redirect my mails to another
> server (Spam filter) after the aliase resolution. Because this spam
> filter can only filter 100 adresses.
>
> When the other server has completed its work, it sends this mail to my
> Postfix server (on another SMTP process and another port of course).
> And finally the mails will be delivered.
>
> Is this possible ?

http://www.postfix.org/SMTPD_PROXY_README.html
http://www.postfix.org/FILTER_README.html
http://www.postfix.org/MILTER_README.html

Regards
Ansagar Wiechers
--Joel Spolsky

From: mouss on
Bob Sauvage a écrit :
> Hi people !
>

> I have a postfix server and I want to redirect my mails to another
> server (Spam filter) after the aliase resolution. Because this spam
> filter can only filter 100 adresses.
>

> When the other server has completed its work, it sends this mail to my
> Postfix server (on another SMTP process and another port of course).
>
> And finally the mails will be delivered.
>

> Is this possible ?

yes. configure filtering "as usual", but put the
-o receive_override_options=no_address_mappings
in the "after the filter" smtpd listener, not in the "before the filter"
as is usually done.

More generally, this option should be set in all smtpd listeners in a
chain, except in the one where you want address rewrite. (you don't want
rewrite twice, because it may cause duplicate delivery).