From: Fraser on
I have a new Lenovo W510 Win 7 running the Office 2010 Beta. Same issue. The update for Power Point 07 keeps failing. I ignored the trial bloatware.

vacavfan wrote:

I had the same problem on two brand new Lenovo PC's.
28-Jun-10

I had the same problem on two brand new Lenovo PC's. Theyboth came with
Office 2007 trial installed. I removed office components that were installed
with the trial and the problem went away. Perhaps the best solution is to
remove all old office before installing 2010

"Shenan Stanley" wrote:

Store ASP.NET Site Visitor Stats in MongoDb
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3a73c6de-82a1-4690-a7aa-d0eda58203f7/store-aspnet-site-visitor-stats-in-mongodb.aspx