From: Shenan Stanley on
Chan Choth wrote:
> I use Windows XP Pro SP3. After joining the domain and login as the
> user rights, user cannot change any power settings. Please see the
> below screenshot.
>
> Could you please help me to solve this problem?

Did you do any research? What does the system administrator say?

My suggestion - talk to the system administrator...

Access is denied when use a Limited User Account and
try to edit settings for Power Schemes
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307066

This is a system-wide setting - thus why limited accounts cannot change it.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: Chan Choth on
Hi Shenan,

I did the research and I just would like to ask whether there has any
shortcut than this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/915160.

Thanks,
Chan Choth