From: Kokomojo on
I am working in PowerPoint 2007 (Windows 7). I've created an Org Chart, but
I want the text to STOP autofitting in my Org Chart text boxes. I
right-click on the text box, I click on Format Shape. In the dialog box that
opens, I click on the Text Box option on the left. On the right, the option
to Stop Autofitting is dimmed, as are several others.

In PowerPoint 2003, there was a Fit Text toggle on the Org Chart toolbar
that did this for me.

Thanks.
From: Lucy Thomson on
Annoying isn't it? The only way I've figured out to do it is to select the
box or the whole chart and set a font size on the Home tab - that seems to
override the autofit.

Lucy
--
Lucy Thomson