From: GreyWolf on
I have a handfull of customers that edit multiple Power Point presentations
at one time and when they attempt to print, navigate or close them they are
getting the following errors in the event log:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft Office 12
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Date: 3/16/2010
Time: 2:12:22 PM
User: N/A
Computer: S75206
Faulting application powerpnt.exe, version 12.0.6500.5000, stamp 49a68f9d,
faulting module kernel32.dll, version 5.1.2600.5781, stamp 49c4f482, debug?
0, fault address 0x00012afb.

All of the computers are Windows XP with SP3 with MS Office Enterprise with
service pack 2 installed. All the updates are current as of Monday (3/14/10)

I have been battling with this for a while and need some assistance please.