From: Paul_C on
hi,

i have an issue with a number of our machines, when selecting the Chart from
the Insert Tab it brings up the 2003 menu rather then 2007 wizard.

Initial Screen -
http://img691.imageshack.us/i/83110686.jpg/

What You Get -
http://img690.imageshack.us/i/40222280.jpg/

What You Should Get -
http://img196.imageshack.us/i/23880387.jpg/

i've check the machines not running in compatibility mode or anything like
that but i'm at a loss as to what's causing it.

Product is Office 2007 Enterprise with SP2 applied.

Thanks.
From: Lucy Thomson on
Hi Paul

I think it's a registry setting. This article tells you how to force 2007 to
use MSGraph (the 2003 interface), so comparing this registry entry on
machines should help you sort it out:
Using MSGraph with PowerPoint 2007
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00872.htm

Lucy

--
Lucy Thomson
PowerPoint MVP

From: Paul_C on
hi Lucy,

that worked great, thanks for your help.

Paul.

From: Lucy Thomson on
No worries :-)