From: jdelong on
When we insert video clips in the presentation they constantly skip. Any
ideas why this is or how to fix it? We've been using video clips in the
presentations for quite some time with no problem, but about 4 months ago
they all started skipping in every presentation on every computer.
Re-inserting them or putting them into a brand new presentation does not help.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or help!

Jenn
From: David Marcovitz on
On 2/15/10 5:14 PM, jdelong wrote:
> When we insert video clips in the presentation they constantly skip. Any
> ideas why this is or how to fix it? We've been using video clips in the
> presentations for quite some time with no problem, but about 4 months ago
> they all started skipping in every presentation on every computer.
> Re-inserting them or putting them into a brand new presentation does not help.
>
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions or help!
>
> Jenn

I think you'll find what you're looking for at this PPT FAQ entry:

Problems with movies in PPT presentations
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00026.htm

--David
--
David M. Marcovitz