From: CathyLL on
I want to ungroup a pie chart in PP2007 for custom animation. Currently it
comes in clockwise only and we want to customize how each piece of the pie is
animatied.
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
You cannot ungroup 07 charts. Try Cut > Paste special as EMF and ungroup
twice. You will not now be able to edit the data so if this is important keep
a copy of the chart (shrink it if you wish) just off slide as a back up.
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials