From: Mohammed Suhel on
I was recently soving one question paper. The question says that only 1/5th
of the width of the page should have a grey background and then a line as a
border for it. How do I put that background as 1/5th of the width?
--
mysterious evill
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <E71D816D-1815-4E3B-9E8D-D9306E553A5D(a)microsoft.com>, Mohammed
Suhel wrote:
> I was recently soving one question paper. The question says that only 1/5th
> of the width of the page should have a grey background and then a line as a
> border for it. How do I put that background as 1/5th of the width?

Add a rectangle, either to the slide or to the slide master. Make it 1/5 of
the page wide. Give it a gray fill color.

The Slide Setup dialog box will tell you how wide your slide is. Divide that
by 5 to get the width you need for the rectangle, then rightclick the
rectangle and use the Format Autoshape dialog box to set the rectangle's width
exactly.

Depending on what's wanted, you could give the rectangle an outline or draw a
line next to it.

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint