From: Powerpoint password hints Powerpoint password on
i forget my powerpoint password now i want to open it so what should i do?
From: Glen Millar on
Hi,

Ooops.....

What version? Did you set it as Read only or on open? Done a search on
Google? I used to break them once but then I got cultured.

--
Regards,
Glen Millar

Tutorials and PowerPoint animations at
the original www.pptworkbench.com
glen at pptworkbench dot com

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Cultured?
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: Glen Millar on

Yeah- like I behave now and don't break things anymore!

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <#bVmMHpmKHA.4936(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, Glen Millar wrote:
> Yeah- like I behave now and don't break things anymore!

That's a relief. I thought you meant like ... germs or mold growing on
you or something.

Glad to hear you're your old self again, even if you never were before.

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/