From: CAD Outsourcing Services on
Offering accurate structural design analysis and structure design
calculations related services at affordable rates.

COS consulting engineer firm is a trusted choice of Structural
Engineers, Architects, Builders and Home owners to provide detailed
design analysis of steel and building structures. Whether you need
additional help to supplement your in-house team or you need
structural engineers to take over a certain phase of design process
then our offshore team is ready to help!

We can provide much required structural calculations for design and
submission to Building Control speedily and with the minimum of fuss.
Our team delivers load and design stability analyses for structures
that use materials such as timber, steel and concrete.

Save 60% on your structural design analysis & structure detail
calculations related needs by outsourcing to us today!

COS Consulting Engineer firm deals with structural projects
including:
• Timber frame structures
• Loft conversions
• Roof beams
• Masonry piers
• Foundation designs
• Small Residential/Industrial structures
• Miscellaneous structures

It is essential that calculations are produced by persons having
experience and qualifications appropriate to the complexity of the
structure. We offer complete structural drawings and design services
from the development stage of sketches to the final preparation of
complete construction documents (details, load calculations, layout,
etc). Our portfolio of services includes 2D drafting, paper-to-cad
conversions, 3D modeling, reinforced concrete design, shop drawings
and many more.

Our team of expert structural engineers uses AutoCAD, StaddPro, Tekla,
Revit and other CAD techniques to provide superior services and timely
delivery of design details. Benefits of our services include high
accuracy, transparency, competitive pricing and highly skilled
professionals.

Send us your specific requirements to help you in best possible way.

info(a)cadoutsourcingservices.com – email us to get FREE custom quote.

Visit us at http://www.cadoutsourcingservices.com/cad-structural-design.php
for more information.

Pages: 1
Prev: Note to banquer