From: avi on
Hello,

Not a VB request but a related one...

I have found a nice OCX for creating vb6 gradient forms from any 2
colors, but I want to present my users a set of predefined gradients
templates to pick from

Do you know where can I find a set of some 10 "professional" gradients
patterns with their respective defined 2 RGB colors?

I can of course experiment but do not feel to have the proper feel for
for that

Thanks
Avi
From: Kevin Provance on
When not just let your customers pick their own two colours?

--
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

Bawwk! Paulie want a dingleball, bawwk!
"avi" <aviben(a)bezeqint.net.il> wrote in message
: Hello,
:

From: avi on
Thanks, but I believe that there are some instances where too much
choices (actually unlimited here) is not the best choice for
interfaces

Avi
From: Kevin Provance on
Okay, that said...you're bes bet would be to refer to a colour safe chart
that web developer use (that show what colours contrast the best).
Obviously brighters colours against black and darker colours against white.

For more on colour theory:
http://webdesign.about.com/cs/color/a/aacolortheory.htm

From: Nobody on
"avi" <aviben(a)bezeqint.net.il> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Not a VB request but a related one...
>
> I have found a nice OCX for creating vb6 gradient forms from any 2
> colors, but I want to present my users a set of predefined gradients
> templates to pick from
>
> Do you know where can I find a set of some 10 "professional" gradients
> patterns with their respective defined 2 RGB colors?
>
> I can of course experiment but do not feel to have the proper feel for
> for that

There is no need to use an OCX when you can use GradientFill().