From: Andre Gibson on
Hello all I am using sql server 2000 sp4 (boy do I feel obsolete)
I am trying to prepare for replication (transactional Replication ).
The manual I am following tells me that I need locate identity columns in
the schema and adjust them to "NOT FOR REPLICATION" The below query
identifies those columns and the table that belong to.
======================
SELECT O.name,C.name
from sysobjects O
INNER JOIN syscolumns C on O.id = C.id
WHERE o.type='U' AND objectproperty (o.id, 'TABLEHASIDENTITY') = 1
AND columnproperty (o.id, c.name, 'IsIdentity') = 1
ORDER BY O.name, C.name
I would however I would like to find a query that will based on the output
alter the schema as opposed to me manually changing each of these in
Enterprise Manager. Can anyone help me out here.

I will need to do something similar for the triggers as well. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Andre