From: Don Pich on
Hey Jue,

The reason I have to do that is I have a dslam that is sending option82
data as a complete hex string, part of which is the ip address in a hex
form. In order for me to authenticate against the circuit-id, I need to
add an ldap entry for each dslam using the hex value of the ip address.
From: Willem on
Don Pich wrote:
) Here is my script:
)
) <snip>
)
) Here is the output file BASIP.list:
) 0a1497fa
) 0a1497f8
) 0a1491fc
) 0a1491fa
)
) ** Notice the extra line after 0a1491fa

What extra line ? Is there \n\n at the end of the file ?
As far as I can tell, your script prints one newline after each line.

SaSW, Willem
drugged or something..
#EOT
From: Tad McClellan on
Don Pich <dpich(a)polartel.com> wrote:

> Desired output:
>
> convert the IP into a quad hex form.

print "convert the IP into a quad hex form.\n";

Done!

--
Tad McClellan
email: perl -le "print scalar reverse qq/moc.liamg\100cm.j.dat/"
From: Tad McClellan on
Don Pich <dpich(a)polartel.com> wrote:
> Hey Jue,
>
> The reason I have to do that

Do what?

Please learn how to make a proper post and followup if you plan
to post or followup in a Usenet newsgroup.

From: Justin C on
In article <slrnhp0762.k17.tadmc(a)tadbox.sbcglobal.net>, Tad McClellan wrote:
> Don Pich <dpich(a)polartel.com> wrote:
>
>> Desired output:
>>
>> convert the IP into a quad hex form.
>

> print "convert the IP into a quad hex form.\n";
>

> Done!

Man you can be obtuse sometimes! :)

Justin.

--