From: JohnW on
Proj2003:
Hi,

I would like to know if there is a way to retain the settings on the three
tier timescale when changing the zoom.

The project runs from October to the end of March. I set the tiers as year,
month, week. I then click view, zoom, entire project. This makes the top
two tiers change units into months (with a count of two) and thirds of a
month (with a count of three).

Any help much appreciated.

John
--
John Whyte
From: Jack Dahlgren MVP on
Sorry, this is just the way it works.
If you want to keep a set timescale - for presentations/publication etc.,
I'd create a view with that timescale and not zoom while in that view.

-Jack

From: vanita on
Hi John

If you want to retain the Timescale tiers setting and reduce or increase the
size go to Format > Timescale and change the 'Size' which by default is 100%.

I hope it helps.
Vanita
--
Project Management consultant and trainer
vanita_ahuja(a)yahoo.com