From: Phil Carmody on
"Ioannis" <morpheus(a)olympus.mons> writes:
> Two quotes:
>
> 1) I have discovered the formula of the prime numbers after 20 years of
> research and injury.
>
> 2) I am Seyyed Mohammad Reza Hashemi Moosavi and university professor that I
> chosen as a superior investigator in superiors and initiators festival in
> 1383.
>
> What's 1) supposed to mean? That he got injured after finding the formula or
> that he was continuously injured during those 20 years as a result of his
> research?

I will admit, that's pretty funny. I wonder if it's like the slipper
at school - "this will hurt me more than you". It's probably true,
I didn't suffer any permanent damage from viewing his webpage. Quite
what he suffered, one is reticent to find out.

> According to 2) this guy is at least 623 years old. Perhaps his formula was
> the elixir for eternal life.

Nope, he's well over 1300 years old. They use AUC in Iran, didn't you know?

Phil
--
The man who is always worrying about whether or not his soul would be
damned generally has a soul that isn't worth a damn.
From: Jens Kruse Andersen on

Dave L. Renfro wrote:
> Heh, he didn't even bother to correct the grammar
> error when he lifted the material!

If you think that's badly lifted from the Prime Pages then compare these:
http://www.csam.iit.edu/~cs549/cs549/project/Contrastprimalitytests.htm
http://primes.utm.edu/prove/merged.html

--
Jens Kruse Andersen