From: Mojo on
Hi Mike/Dave

Sorry for the late reply. I didn't mean to be disrespectful, especially in
light of the brilliant assistance you have given me on this.

I just haven't been on my machine to check your responses until today.

Thank you once again.

"Mike Williams" <Mike(a)WhiskyAndCoke.com> wrote in message
"Mojo" <please(a)dont.spam.com> wrote in message

> Any good tips without the need to use/register an ocx?

One thing I forgot to mention in my previous response is that you should
always use error trapping with your printing code, even if you are not doing
anything that appears likely to cause an error. In fact I really should have
done so in the code I just posted. It is even possible to get a error on the
very first Printer.Print statement under certain circumstances, even if the
user does actually have printers installed. So there's one tip . . . error
trapping ;-)

Mike