From: Dennis on
Hi,

I'm running Access via Xp Office Pro on Windows 7.

I have a report that is broken out by group using a block format and was
generated by the print wizzard.

I noticed that the group values (in my case a status description) is only
printed the one time.

If the group crosses over a page, I want to print the current value of the
group value at the top of the next page. Is that possible? And if so, how
do I do it?

Thanks,

Dennis
From: Marshall Barton on
Dennis wrote:
>I'm running Access via Xp Office Pro on Windows 7.
>
>I have a report that is broken out by group using a block format and was
>generated by the print wizzard.
>
>I noticed that the group values (in my case a status description) is only
>printed the one time.
>
>If the group crosses over a page, I want to print the current value of the
>group value at the top of the next page. Is that possible? And if so, how
>do I do it?

Either add a text box bound to the grouping field to the
Page header or set the group header section's RepeatSection
property to Yes. The page header may not be as versatile
for all situations, but is more straightforward in simple
situations.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]
From: Dennis on
Marshall,

I set the group header section's RepeatSection property to Yes.

This did exactly what I wanted. Thank you for that little pearl of knowledge.

Dennis