From: RogerC on
Thanks Diane! I think your macro suggestion is the way to go. I assume the
macro would run in Outlook and print the calendar and the Excel sheet as a
single output. Would you know of a good resource where I might learn how to
do this?

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Start at outlookcode.com - it can run from either outlook or excel,
whichever you are in the most.