From: Rob in France Rob in on
Hello, I am trying to find out how I can view my calendar entries as a list.
I would like to be able to filter this list by names of participants and
names of the organizers.
From: Gordon on

"Rob in France" <Rob in France(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello, I am trying to find out how I can view my calendar entries as a
> list.
> I would like to be able to filter this list by names of participants and
> names of the organizers.

Tried View-Current View-Events?

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
You need to change the view to all appointments. Look on the View menu.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: