From: Rae D on
Using Prt Sc shares a button with Home. I want to be able to print what's on
the screen, but clicking it just sends me back to top of page.
From: Graham Mayor on
Print Screen sends the screen to the clipboard - not the printer. Paste into
a document and print that.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

From: Stefan Blom on
Print Screen takes a screen shot; you can then paste the screen shot into Paint
(or another graphic editor).

Note that if you want to place the active window on the clipboard, press Alt +
Print Screen.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

From: Terry Farrell on
Download the free IrfanView graphics utility. Then Use Prt Scr to capture
the whole screen or Alt + Prt Scr to capture the active window or dialog,
then launch IrfanView and use Ctrl+V to paste in the capture screen shot.
Edit as required and save as a jpg or one of the other 100 odd formats
supported by IrfanView.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
It sounds like you're using a laptop. There is probably a Fn button that you
have to press in order to activate the secondary function of the
Home/PrintScreen key. Sometimes these secondary functions will be printed in
a different color (green, for example), so you look for a button that says
Fn in green. On my HP laptop, the secondary function has a box around it,
and the boxed Fn key is between the left Alt key and the Windows key.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)