From: Max Arwood on
Must be in Staff view, also the window must NOT be floating.
Max Arwood

From: D.J.B. on
Ah! - well - in my experience this "greyed-out" stuff
will happen if you are using a network printer... (It may
happen for other reasons - who knows?)....

If you have a *real hardware printer* connected to your
Sonar machine, then all three printer functions should
be available.....

There's always a workaround. USB printers are easy
to move between PC's, and if you have a network
then you can send the Sonar file to the printer's hardware
host-machine for printing from there...

Then - of course - you could install "PDF factory" or
something similar and you get a "virtual printer" which will
make pdf files - which you can move over a network, email
or whatever.... "PDF Factory" will definitely solve the
"greyed-out" issue.......

There you go!

DJB

--
http://studio-b-music.com (English)
http://studio-b-music.nl (Nederlands)

<snip>

From: ecarecar on
Operator error. I didn't have any tracks selected.

Thanks.

From: D.J.B. on

C'est la Vie!