From: MM on
Hi, I need some help please.

I have a sheet with lists of peoples names and other specific data. I'm
able to sort these and sub-total them into groups of the same name and print
these on separate pages. I've set up a header so it prints at the top of
every page through "print titles". This is fine and I'm happy with this.

What I'm trying to do is to have the name of the person in the "header" that
appears at the top every page. But how?

Many thanks

MM
From: Gord Dibben on
Are all these groups on the same worksheet?

If so, you are allowed only one "print titles" per sheet.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP