From: Sam Nichols Sam on
The problem that I have and the original poster might have is that there is a
lot of data to be sorted. Adding the blank rows and columns is NOT an option
for me. Is there a way to just turn off this "helpful" (extremely
aggravating) reminder?

From: Dave Peterson on
No. And I for one am exceedingly happy that MS added this warning.

--

Dave Peterson