From: Mica on
Hi! I'm creating a form in Excel 2003 with a variety of text boxes, check
boxes, and drop-down fields, all created using the Control Toolbox. I'm
having trouble figuring out how to set these form elements up so that the
user can press the Tab key to move from one field to the next. The Properties
dialog box for the text boxes has something called TabKeyBehavior, but when I
set it to True, all it does is allow you to insert a tab space within the
text string in the field. I want to use the Tab Key to move the cursor to the
next field in the form. I have been unable to find any topics on this subject
in Help, the support center, or this community forum, so I appreciate any
assistance!

Many thanks in advance,
Mica