From: Eva_S on
Hi

I do a presentation for a large company. They have their PowerPoint settings
on NOT allowing macros. Is there any way that I can print a slide in
fullscreen mode without pressing ESC? Any short commands perhaps? Ctrl + P
didn't work.

I work in PPT 2007.

Thanx!
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <AE2AD94B-A6FC-4002-85DA-2759A456C324(a)microsoft.com>, Eva S wrote:
> Hi
>
> I do a presentation for a large company. They have their PowerPoint settings
> on NOT allowing macros. Is there any way that I can print a slide in
> fullscreen mode without pressing ESC? Any short commands perhaps? Ctrl + P
> didn't work.

No, I don't believe there's a way to do this.

You might be able to satisfy them by creating links to PDFs of specific pages
you want to print. They could click the link to open the PDF, print from
there, then quit the PDF viewer to return to your presentation.

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Without macros I think the only way would be to present with the viewer. This
has a right click print command.
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials