From: Sze on
When use preview the CR , how can I know the user press' print' button ?
or press' export' button ?

thanks

From: PvdG42 on

"Sze" <abc(a)abc.com> wrote in message
> When use preview the CR , how can I know the user press' print' button ?
> or press' export' button ?
>
> thanks

CR? Which print preview dialog are you using in what type of project?

From: Colbert Zhou [MSFT] on
Hello Sze,

Could you please let us know the Application context and elaborate the
problem?

By the way, we have migrated the managed newsgroup support to forum. So if
you have any dot.general or vb language questions, you can find
corresponding forums in the following link. Please raise the question in
forum and you will get support there. :-)

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Ji Zhou
Microsoft Online Community Support