From: Alan Secker on
The HL-2150N is not supported for pre-XP versions of Windows but someone
somewhere may be able to wink and nod and say: ' Try ....'. If he's reading
this I would be very grateful for any suggestions.

From: Tamiami on
Alan Secker wrote:
> The HL-2150N is not supported for pre-XP versions of Windows but someone
> somewhere may be able to wink and nod and say: ' Try ....'. If he's reading
> this I would be very grateful for any suggestions.

I'm using a Brother MFC-240 Multi-Function under 98se and everything
works fine with the provided drivers and software. You may want to give
it a try and with an installation monitor you can always delete it if
unsuccessful.