From: Don Phillipson on
"Alan Secker" <alan(a)asandco.co.uk> wrote in message

> The HL-2150N is not supported for pre-XP versions of Windows but someone
> somewhere may be able to wink and nod and say: ' Try ....'. If he's
reading
> this I would be very grateful for any suggestions.

http://welcome.solutions.brother.com/bsc/public_s/id/eu/gb/en/monolaserpri/hl2150n_all/spec/index.html
says this unit uses the PCL driver for Win2000Pro.
Brother has a variety of PCL drivers for earlier network
printers e.g. HL 2070N so one of these might work OK.
Brother manuals mention a generic PCL driver for
WinNT, Win2000 and WinXP and there may be
earlier (Win98) versions.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

From: Alan Secker on
Don Phillipson wrote:

> "Alan Secker" <alan(a)asandco.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>> The HL-2150N is not supported for pre-XP versions of Windows but someone
>> somewhere may be able to wink and nod and say: ' Try ....'. If he's
> reading
>> this I would be very grateful for any suggestions.

http://welcome.solutions.brother.com/bsc/public_s/id/eu/gb/en/monolaserpri/hl2150n_all/spec/index.html
> says this unit uses the PCL driver for Win2000Pro.
> Brother has a variety of PCL drivers for earlier network
> printers e.g. HL 2070N so one of these might work OK.
> Brother manuals mention a generic PCL driver for
> WinNT, Win2000 and WinXP and there may be
> earlier (Win98) versions.

I used an HP Laserjet II driver this morning and my secretary is a happy
bunny. Thanks to all who replied.

Alan