From: Karl on
I need to print checks from an Access 2000 database (can be updated if
needed). If someone is doing this, can you share information on how
you handle the fonts (check text versus the micr fonts at the bottom
of the check), check alignment and text to words conversion.
From: Karl on
On Mar 13, 9:58 am, Karl <karl3...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I need to print checks from an Access 2000 database (can be updated if
> needed). If someone is doing this, can you share information on how
> you handle the fonts (check text versus the micr fonts at the bottom
> of the check), check alignment and text to words conversion.

I forgot to mention that I will be printing on blank check stock, not
on pre-printed checks.