Prev: I love u
Next: minutes
From: terri on
I am using options buttons inserted from the Control Toolbar (Excel 2003).
They function correctly and appear fine in the worksheet. When printed, the
button graphic always is displayed in a black square. I have tried changing
the backstyle and backcolor properties to no avail.

What am I missing?
--
terri
From: Gord Dibben on
If you don't want the button printed, in Properties uncheck "Orint Object"

If you do want it printed, fiddle about with printer settings for color and
black and white.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: terri on
Thanks for your response.

I do need the option buttons to print.

When I print to a color-capable printer, the button looks fine in either B&W
or color. When I use a non-color printer, the button (but not text) has a
black background. The same is true if I print to a pdf (the B&W/Color
options make no difference).

It always previews fine, with any printer selection.
--
terri

From: Gord Dibben on
What do have the BackColor set to?

Is there a problem with that?

Maybe set it to a more neutral color.

Gord

From: terri on
I originally had the BackStyle set to Transparent with the BackColor set to
Window Background (which is white). I tried switching to Opaque and setting
the BackColor specifically to White -- no difference.
--
terri

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

> What do have the BackColor set to?
>
> Is there a problem with that?
>
> Maybe set it to a more neutral color.
>

> Gord
>
> On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 12:46:01 -0800, terri <terri(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Thanks for your response.
> >
> >I do need the option buttons to print.
> >
> >When I print to a color-capable printer, the button looks fine in either B&W
> >or color. When I use a non-color printer, the button (but not text) has a
> >black background. The same is true if I print to a pdf (the B&W/Color
> >options make no difference).
> >
> >It always previews fine, with any printer selection.
>
> .
>
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: I love u