From: Susanne on
I create a report, but can't print it. Printers box is grayed out. Is there
an option that has disabled printing from print preview?
From: Rod Gill on
None that I know of.

What report, what version of Project, what Service pack level?

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz

Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5122 (20100517) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: JulieS on
Susanne,

Do you have a printer installed? Unfortunately the ability to
select a different printer is disabled from the print preview
command in Microsoft Project. To set a printer, choose File >
Print and select the printer. Click the Close button. Then
return to Print preview and the selected printer should be available.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project